The company strives to protect customers’ personal information handled in the course of business, in recognition of the importance of maintaining the confidentiality of that information.
- 1. The company limits the collection of customers’ personal information
to the minimum extent necessary for the purpose and use disclosed in advance.
- 2. The company shall not use customers’ personal information for any purpose other than as disclosed in advance.
3. The company shall not provide customers’ personal information to any third party without the customers’ prior consent except for the following cases.
- (1)Where applicable law requires it.
- (2)When the handling of personal information is entrusted to a subcontractor of the company, within the purpose of use.
- (3)When personal information is used in group companies, within the purpose of use.
- 4. The company shall provide appropriate and reasonable measures
to protect such information against illegal access, loss, damage, or falsification of personal information.
- 5. When handling personal information, the company shall comply with all laws and other regulations regarding the protection of personal information, as well as all guidelines.
ACE Trading Co., Ltd.